Enrollment procedures at Romeoville Christian Academy provide the opportunity for you to have all your questions answered during the process. You'll have the opportunity to meet with the school administrator, meet various faculty and staff if possible, and tour the facilities. Steps of the process follow below.
- Schedule a meeting with the school administrator for the parents and student
- Complete and submit the application (include a copy of the student’s birth certificate); pay the $75 application and admissions test fee
- Take admissions test
- Complete health/emergency documents, physical exam, and transfer/release of records form
- Await an RCA acceptance letter
- Pay the registration fee ($200 per family)
- Register with Smart Tuition for tuition billing
Prospective Parent Meetings are held once a month during the Spring and Summer. These are recommended for new and prospective families.